For the Marinade
1. In a shallow bowl or zip lock bag, add the Siracha/hot sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
2. Grate the fresh peeled garlic cloves directly into the bowl. Zest half a lime, cut it, and squeeze its juice into the marinade. Add salt, pepper, and sugar to marinade and stir.
3. Toss the shrimp into the bowl/bag and gently mix them around with a spoon to coat them well in the marinade. Cover and place the marinated shrimp in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
4. Place an egg roll/spring roll wrapper on a cutting board diagonally (diamond shaped) and cut it in half, repeat with the rest of the wrappers.
5. Place a shrimp on the left side of the wrapper with the tail sticking out and fold over to the left corner, wrapping the shrimp as tightly as you can. Fold the top corner down, covering the top of the shrimp.
6. Apply a little of the flour paste to the corner of the wrapper as glue to seal it.
7. In a pan, add about an inch of oil to fry the shrimp (or deep fryer.) Fry in small batches. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
8. Dip them out onto a paper towel to soak excess oil. Serve with sweet and spicy dipping sauce!
Like Us on Facebook for daily/weekly updates!
20 count shrimp $18 lb
30 count shrimp $18 lb
Call ahead to have your oder waiting so you dont have to.
We also offer curb side service if you do not want to come in.
Here at RDM we are following all the CDC rules to keep you safe and our staff and family safe.