1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Kosher Salt and ground pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
2 cups shredded green cabbage
1 carrot, peeled and grated
3 cups baby spinach
2 tablespoons chipotle pepper, in adobo sauce
¼ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
for Jalapeno Cream Sauce
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups chicken broth
¾ cup sour cream
2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper, and toss gently to combine. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm, and cook through (about 6-8 minutes.) Remove from oven and let cool before dicing into bite-sized pieces.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
4. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet. Add garlic and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions become translucent (about 5 minutes.) Add cabbage, carrot, spinach, chipotle pepper, oregano, and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach begins to wilt (1-2 minutes.)
5. Add shrimp and gently toss to combine.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour until lightly browned (1-2 minutes.) Whisk in chicken stock and cook, whisking constantly (1-2 minutes.) Stir in sour cream. Add jalapenos and garlic powder and simmer until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes.) Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Like Us on Facebook for daily/weekly updates!
20 count shrimp $18 lb
30 count shrimp $18 lb
Call ahead to have your oder waiting so you dont have to.
We also offer curb side service if you do not want to come in.
Here at RDM we are following all the CDC rules to keep you safe and our staff and family safe.