1 pound of shrimp
10-14 Whole Black Pepper Corns
2 bay leaves
1-2 sprigs of fresh parsley
1 Heinz chili sauce
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
• Place whole shrimp in pot and add
enough water to cover
• Per one pound of shrimp, cut lemon in half and squeeze juice in water •Add 10-14 whole black pepper corns
•Add bay leaves
•Add 1-2 sprigs of fresh parsley
• Bring water to a rolling boil; when steam is puffing under the lid, turn
the heat off and open lid slightly; pour water into sink
• Close lid and let shrimp sit in the steam for about 10 minutes
• Once 10 minutes are up, put shrimp in an ice bath
•Peel and devein (if needed)
Mix in a medium sized bowl: 1 Heinz chili sauce, 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice, 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
*Courtesy of Todd Gordon
Like Us on Facebook for daily/weekly updates!
20 count shrimp $18 lb
30 count shrimp $18 lb
Call ahead to have your oder waiting so you dont have to.
We also offer curb side service if you do not want to come in.
Here at RDM we are following all the CDC rules to keep you safe and our staff and family safe.