1 pound of shrimp
10-14 Whole Black Pepper Corns
2 bay leaves
1-2 sprigs of fresh parsley
1 Heinz chili sauce
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
• Place whole shrimp in pot and add
enough water to cover
• Per one pound of shrimp, cut lemon in half and squeeze juice in water •Add 10-14 whole black pepper corns
•Add bay leaves
•Add 1-2 sprigs of fresh parsley
• Bring water to a rolling boil; when steam is puffing under the lid, turn
the heat off and open lid slightly; pour water into sink
• Close lid and let shrimp sit in the steam for about 10 minutes
• Once 10 minutes are up, put shrimp in an ice bath
•Peel and devein (if needed)
Mix in a medium sized bowl: 1 Heinz chili sauce, 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice, 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
*Courtesy of Todd Gordon
We offer gift cards now. Great gift idea for that hard to buy for person.
The gift cards can be used for shrimp or they can be used in the greenhouse to purchase, house plants, trees, shrubs or perinneals.
Gift cards are sold from $5 to $200
101 N. 850 E.
Fowler IN 47944
Winter Business Hours:
9 AM to 5 PM EST
Saturday 9 AM to Noon ESt
Sunday & Monday Closed
Like Us on Facebook for daily/weekly updates!